Thursday, October 11, 2007

My first Blog!

I am really surprised at myself; that with my lack of technology brain cells - I have created a blog. There may be no one else but myself to read it at this time, but I have confidence it will grow! This is a great outreach opportunity! The reason my blog is called Faith Filled to the brim...hmmm...I learned what true faith was in the year 2005. It took me 27 years to learn how to rely on the Lord and I completely turned my life over to Him. I am so glad that I am His! Don't think that I don't slip up and my cup will turn over and spill out. But thank God for forgiveness and refills!

Last year I felt the Lord leading me into public speaking and teaching. I love to get in front of a group of adults and have the chance to inspire them and tell them about what God has done in my life. But this ministry in the baby steps phase. Step 1: Study, study, study. I feel as if I can't learn enough about my Father. This is a stage I will be in for awhile. Especially with my kids still being small, I want to be with them during this critical stages of their life.

I have really started studying, thinking, and writing about faithfulness. What it means to me, what it means to others, and what it means to God. My prayer is that everyone can experience the same faith filled life!

I finally read "Tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom, I highly recommend this book. It's a quick read and really makes you think about life, how short it is and how you should use your life wisely. Love!

No comments: